Caroline Kettering, CPA
An energetic leader, Caroline has over thirteen years of experience performing audit fieldwork, managing fieldwork teams, special audit projects and preparing financial statement reports. As a principal in Bond Beebe’s Labor and Benefit Plan Practice Group, Caroline oversees audit engagements for some of the Firm’s largest labor organization clients and has hands-on experience in the preparation of Forms LM-2, 5500, 990, and 990-T.
In addition to her multiemployer focus, Caroline has performed fieldwork for a variety of clients including construction companies, contractors, real estate owners and developers, and not-for-profit entities. A thorough and detailed professional, Caroline is a member of the Firm’s Personnel, Recruiting and Quality Control Inspection Committees.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Member, Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
Education and Licenses
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Lehigh University
- Certified Public Accountant – Virginia