Audit Manager/Sr. Manager, For-Profit
Bond Beebe, a certified public accounting & advisory firm in Bethesda, MD, is seeking an Audit Manager with experience leading for-profit engagements.
This is an outstanding opportunity to continue to grow your career with a team of experts who are passionate about what they do. In this position you will take a lead role on all aspects of audit engagements, from planning to completion, to include supervision/mentoring of staff and building/maintaining relationships with clients.
If you are looking to make a change to a firm that values professional development, career advancement and a career/life balance, Bond Beebe is the place for you!
Bachelor’s degree in accounting
CPA strongly preferred
7-10 years current public accounting experience
Ability to lead multiple engagements and supervise staff
Diverse experience with construction, real-estate and non-profit clients
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
Senior Accountant, Outsourced Accounting
Bond Beebe, a certified public accounting & advisory firm in Bethesda, MD, is currently seeking a Senior Accountant for our Outsourced Accounting team.
The outsourced accounting industry is thriving, and Bond Beebe has an impressive list of clients that include both established and start-up companies, professional service firms, labor organizations, associations and not-for-profit organizations, as well as individuals and families. A unique combination of high quality work and highly personalized service has made us the first choice of demanding organizations and individuals year after year.
At Bond Beebe, it’s not just a job you’ll have, but an exciting career – a progressive place where the best training, technology and compensation/benefits are a reality.
- Prepare/post complex journal entries
- Complex account/bank reconciliations
- Generate financial statements (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Prepare analytics, variance analysis and other supporting schedules
- Assist in development of annual budget
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, or equivalent years of related accounting experience
- 6+ years of accounting experience
- Experience working with QuickBooks, payroll platforms, Excel and Word
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/clients in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to travel locally to clients in the DC/metro area
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills